July 14, 2008

Batman Gotham Knight


A little Batman sketch to match the theme of the DVD I bought for the new 6 episode anime batman feature and it was ok. There were 2 or 3 that I thought were cool but the rest were alright. I don't know if they got the right feel of batman on some of them, but the one where he fight killer croc and scarecrow has a really cool style (almos Mignola-ish). I'd recommend buying it, it's only 12 bucks at Target and it's a good addition to the animation collection!

2 comments:

Nelson Hernandez said...

Nice! Like the layout to this little panel, really adds to the design. I watched Gotham Knight too, its actually worth a second viewing (which I'm doing now). I think its a little jarring to see these versions of Batman, but its not bad. Cool job Ariel....

Chris Palmer said...

I want the 2-disc! Hope the special features are good.